Carlos Tevez has accused Manchester United of showing him a lack of respect and confirmed he will not play for the new Barclays Premier League champions next season.
The striker's future has become a hot topic, with United fans urging the club to keep the Argentinian following the end of his two-year loan spell this summer, but a deal has so far not been agreed, with Tevez also unhappy at the amount of time he has spent on the bench this season.
The 25-year-old told Argentinian TV station TYC: "I know that I am not going to continue at Manchester United. I feel that they have lacked respect towards me. It's not about whether they pay Â£5million more or Â£5million less, but I feel I have been badly treated."
He added: "There are ways in which the club is managed that I don't understand. When you don't agree with the manager in how the club is run... I don't have faith in a lot of things that happen here.
"I've been here for two years and the directors have never come to speak to me. Not once have I had a meeting with them.
"Therefore, it's best that I leave the club so as not to clash with (manager) Alex Ferguson and the directors. Neither do I understand why I don't play in the team.
"I've asked (adviser) Kia (Joorabchian) not to speak to me about offers during the next 10 days. I want to concentrate only on the final matches that we have to play. Afterwards, I've got a month to take a decision and choose where to go."
Tevez was tearful as he waved to the fans after Saturday's 0-0 draw with Arsenal, which sealed a third successive Premier League triumph.
"It's emotional," he said. "I like Manchester and I like the fans. But maybe it is goodbye. It is very difficult."
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms