Tyson Fury and Anthony Joshua had quite the Twitter spat on Tuesday afternoon.
It was the Gypsy King who kicked things off by randomly calling Joshua a "poor man's Frank bruno", but Joshua quickly hit back by mocking his weight.
Fury then retaliated by reminding the IBF heavyweight champion of all the titles he has held throughout his career, even if half of them are insignificant.
Article continues below
In reaction to the argument, boxing promoter Eddie Hearn backed Joshua and explained how Fury has no right to call anyone out after he 'threw it all away'.
"I think AJ has seen the tweets and thought 'I'm going to let him have it'," Hearn said. "Fury, for me, I can't see how he can talk about calling people out right now.
Article continues below
"What he had achieved was incredible. And that win (against Wladimir Klitschko) will go down as one of the greatest wins in British boxing history.
"But, from there, whether it was his fault or whether it was due to metal illness or whatever, but if you like, he threw it away, so that's not AJ's fault.
"AJ fought for a title, AJ fought Wladimir Klitschko, the biggest fight in British boxing history.
"When you talk about levels, don't forget that Tyson Fury was meant to box Wladimir Klitschko, they couldn't even sell 12,000 tickets at Manchester Arena."
Whereas Fury vs Klitschko struggled to sell 12,000 tickets for their scheduled rematch last year, all 90,000 tickets to watch Joshua vs Klitschko at Wembley Stadium have been sold.
Fury has now responded to that fact and Hearn's comments on Twitter, saying: "Sell out my a**e," and calling Hearn a "p***y" (see below).
The Brit wrote: "Starting to think the klitschko vs AJ fight isn't happening in this month. Bet som1 gets injured 🤕, sell out my a**e.!!!! @EddieHearn p***y."
Short and sweet from Fury, whose dig at Hearn will undoubtedly provoke another response.
What boxing fans now want to see is Fury take on Joshua, who admitted today that he would love to see the Gypsy King return to the ring.
"I couldn't say what his plans are," he said, per Sky Sports. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here as a fighter. I've been disciplined, I've stayed on track.
"If it were up to me, that would have been the fight happening this summer. That's what I thought.
"I was planning for a massive showdown with Tyson Fury, but he had other plans and I just had to carry on. When he returns, I'm sure I'll still be here. Do I want him to come back? Yes, definitely."
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms