There's no stopping Cristiano Ronaldo in the Champions League at the moment.
Following on from his five goals against Bayern Munich in the quarter-finals last month, the 32-year-old struck another hat-trick during Real Madrid's 3-0 win over Atletico Madrid on Tuesday.
Each of Ronaldo's three goals were in keeping with what he's been doing for the best part of a decade now, with his first a trademark header.
Casemiro's cross in the 10th minute found the Portuguese, who leapt highest to beat Diego Godin and angle his header beyond Jan Oblak's reach.
For his second, Ronaldo produced a stunning half-volley from outside the box to once again give Oblak no chance, while his third was a typically composed finish.
He is now just one goal away from notching 400 for Los Blancos, which is incredible for someone who has only been at the club for eight years.
Ronaldo's status as one of football's greatest ever players has been cemented for quite some time now and it's because of the many, many goalscoring records he holds.
For example, his hat-trick against Bayern meant he became the first player to score 100 goals in European competition and the only player to score 100 goals in the Champions League.
And so, to pay homage to the great Cristiano Ronaldo, here are 13 insane records he currently holds at the Bernabeu (credit Mirror Row Zed).
1. Most hat-tricks in La Liga history - 32
2. First player to score 100 goals in European competition
3. Fastest player to score 250 official club goals
4. Real Madrid's all-time top goalscorer - 399
5. Included in UEFA's Team of the Year 11 times
6. Only player to win the league title, national cup, national Super Cup (Community Shield), Champions League, League Player of the Year, Golden Boot and Ballon d'Or at two different clubs - Manchester United and Real Madrid
7. Only player to score 50+ goals in Champions League knockout stages - 52
8. Top goalscorer in European top-flight history - 367
9. Most goals in European Cup/Champions League semi-finals - 13
10. Only player to score 100+ goals in the Champions League - 103
11. Scored 20+ league goals in every season at Real Madrid - 8
12. Most home goals in Champions League history - 54
13. First player to score against all 19 La Liga teams in one season - 2011/12
Even Lionel Messi can't compare to the prolific Ronaldo in the Champions League, having 'only' scored 94 goals.
The 29-year-old has time on his side to eclipse his rival's tally, of course, but it doesn't look like Ronaldo will be slowing down on the goalscoring front anytime soon.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms