Liverpool are really digging their heels in this time.
Barcelona appear determined to sign Philippe Coutinho this summer but Jurgen Klopp and the hierarchy at Anfield are putting up a fierce fight.
Even a transfer request from the Brazilian earlier this month hasn't deterred the club from their official stance: he will not be sold in this window.
It is a saga that appears to take a new twist and turn every day but Klopp insists his relationship with Coutinho remains positive.
“Of course. Of course," he said, as per The Mirror.
"Why do you ask if everything is okay between me and him? That was the question right? Yes, indeed, absolutely, 100%.”
On Wednesday morning, speculation was rife that the Catalans were on the verge of making another eye-watering bid worth £138 million.
Such a fee would make Coutinho the second most expensive player of all-time. And yet it was also reported Liverpool's response to a potential fourth bid would be the same it was for the previous three.
According to well-respected Sky Sports journalist Kaveh Solhekol, the Merseyside club have actually saved Barcelona the trouble of making another offer.
He claims that Liverpool have told the Spanish giants there is 'no point' bidding £138m for their prized asset. Not only that, apparently they have said even offers of £150m will not be considered.
That is crazy if actually true.
With still over a week of the transfer window remaining, Liverpool could easily afford two or three suitable replacements for Coutinho with £150m in their back pocket.
But they appear to be holding their ground.
Despite recovering from a recent back injury, the 25-year-old is still unavailable to make his first appearance of the season in Wednesday's Champions League qualifier against Hoffenheim due to illness.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms