Inter Milan's former Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho admits he still misses managing in the Premier League.
Mourinho left Stamford Bridge in September 2007 after guiding the Blues to two Premier League titles, and was appointed Inter boss - succeeding Roberto Mancini - on a three-year contract the following June.
He led the Nerazzurri to a successful defence of their Serie A crown last term but has admitted he was "not happy in Italian football".
Arsenal v Barca: Video preview
"I miss English football and English football misses me, there's no doubt," the Portuguese told the Italian media.
"But, at this time, my only thoughts are with Inter. I am very busy with Inter in the domestic league, the Coppa Italia and the Champions League.
"All of these occupy my thoughts, to prepare games and analyse them."
Mourinho, who had not spoken to the press since being hit with a three-match touchline ban last month by the Italian football league, broke his silence on Tuesday. He addressed the media at the Champions league press conference ahead of tonight's quarter-final first leg against CSKA Moscow.
However, the 47-year-old plans to return to his self-imposed silence in order to avoid possible punishments.
"Does this silence help me or hinder me?" pondered Mourinho.
"I think it's good because I get to go on the bench and this is important.
"I have always said that the coach on the bench does not win games but is close to his players and I want to remain there. Not talking about Italy or the Italian league allows me to go on the bench. And I don't want to risk that."
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2009, All Rights Reserved.