- Manchester City have announced a record sponsorship deal that will see their ground renamed the Etihad Stadium.
- Harry Redknapp admits Luka Modric is 'happy but confused' over his future after Tottenham told the Croatian he would not be sold.
- Charlie Adam says he is 'absolutely delighted' to have joined Liverpool after the club completed a £7 million deal for the Scottish midfielder.
- Reports suggest Samir Nasri is ready to play out the remainder of his Arsenal, should the club refuse to sell him this summer.
- Sunderland have completed the signings of John O'Shea and David Vaughan as Steve Bruce continues to strengthen his squad.
- Alex McLeish is ready to make Manchester City goalkeeper Shay Given his first signing as Aston Villa manager.
- Liverpool will reportedly make an improved offer for Stewart Downing this week, while the Reds are also said to be chasing Brazil international Michel Bastos.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms