In today's Afternoon Report…
- Manchester City have confirmed they have received a £35 million bid for striker Carlos Tevez from Brazilian club Corinthians.
- Arsene Wenger has reiterated that he expects Samir Nasri to stay at the club this summer.
- With this in mind, Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United are unlikely to sign the France international.
- Instead, United will reignite their interest in Inter Milan playmaker by tabling £35 million, according to reports.
- Chelsea are understood to have submitted an improved £27 million offer for Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric.
- With Michael Essien expected to be missing for six months, Scott Parker has been touted as a surprise replacement.
- Tottenham have completed the signing of former Barcelona youth player Cristian Ceballos.
The 18-year-old previously had a trial with Chelsea, but has sealed a move to White Hart Lane.
- Raul Meireles says he is staying at Liverpool, despite speculation linking him with a move away from Anfield.