- Arsenal want the future of Cesc Fabregas resolved this week as talks with Barcelona resume over a potential transfer.
- Chelsea are said to be closing in in Palermo's Javier Pastore after the Serie A side revealed the clubs are in 'advanced' talks.
- Chelsea have also agreed a fee for Barcelona and Spain under-21 midfielder Oriol Romeu, who would become Andre Villas-Boas' second signing.
- Roberto Mancini is hoping to conclude a deal for Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero before the end of the week.
- Aston Villa have agreed a £9.5 million fee with Wigan for midfielder Charles N'Zogbia.
- Patrice Evra says he has not given up hope of persuading Samir Nasri to join Manchester United.
- Reports claim Chelsea are prepared to offer Daniel Sturridge plus £27 million in a final attempt to sign Luka Modric from Tottenham.
- Joey Barton has reassured fans he won't be leaving Newcastle this summer.
- Roy Hodgson is said to be close to bringing Ben Foster to West Brom on loan.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms