- Manchester City beat Swansea last night thanks to goals from Edin Dzeko, David Silva and a brace by debutant Sergio Aguero.
- Coming on as a second-half substitute, the £38 million striker also assisted Silva for City's third goal at the Etihad Stadium.
- Barcelona have finally completed the signing of Arsenal captain Cesc Fabregas for a fee in the region of £35 million.
- Fabregas, who played 303 games for Arsenal, was unveiled at the Nou Camp on Monday afternoon.
- Tottenham have confirmed Robbie Keane has left the club for MLS outfit LA Galaxy.
- Chelsea are said to be ready to include Salomon Kalou in a final offer for Spurs playmaker Luka Modric.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is ready to strengthen his midfield with an offer of £14 million for Newcastle's Cheik Tiote, according to newspaper speculation.
- Reports suggest Liverpool will continue their efforts to sign Stoke's Ryan Shawcross by offering Christian Poulsen as part of the deal.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms