- Didier Drogba will miss Sunday's Premier League clash with Manchester United after failing to recover from concussion.
- Fernando Torres faces a grilling from Andre Villas-Boas over his public criticism of the Chelsea team.
- Frank Lampard is facing the Chelsea axe tonight.
- Dortmund star Neven Subotic says Arsene Wenger has a "big problem" at Arsenal after selling Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.
- Rafael van de Vaart has accused Tottenham of not being interested in the Europa League.
- Arsene Wenger believes a financial cataclysm will soon engulf Europe, in months, if not weeks, finally affecting a sport which has so far appeared immune to the economic depression provoked by the banking crisis.
- The Football Association will defend its policy of keeping the identity of players who fail drug tests for recreational substances confidential in the wake of a Channel 4 documentary that named a Scottish international as one of those who has served a ban in secret.
- Joey Barton still has hopes of playing for England, but he had a low-key debut for Queens Park Rangers against his former club Newcastle at Loftus Road last night.
- Sunderland chairman Niall Quinn told Asamoah Gyan that the door remained open for him after revealing why he accepted a loan offer for the striker.
- Jimmy Bullard's controversial departure from Hull is to be the subject of a Football League disciplinary commission.
- Fabio Capello has a clause in his contract preventing him accepting a new job before England have qualified for Euro 2012.
- Kenny Dalglish will not receive an FA charge for criticising referees.
- Roberto Mancini claims Barcelona and Real Madrid missed out on one of the best players in the world when they overlooked David Silva.