- Harry Redknapp has urged Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy to reward star player Luka Modric with a new and improved contract.
- Arsene Wenger has the full backing of Arsenal's players - but they have expressed a desire to bring in a new defensive coach.
- Arsenal players have made a plea to under-fire manager Arsene Wenger to freshen up his coaching staff with the addition of a new defensive coach.
- Former Chelsea target and Brazilian sensation Neymar is on the verge of signing a pre-contract agreement with Real Madrid.
- Plymouth are facing a player revolt after the sacking of former manager Peter Reid.
- QPR defender Clint Hill is on Steve McLaren's radar, and poised for a Nottingham Forest loan move.
- Liverpool are looking at the possibility of adding another Uruguayan international to their ranks with the signing of Bologna's Gaston Ramirez.
- Meanwhile Tottenham may look to add to their defensive options by signing Preuvian defender Horacio Benincasa.
- Ashley Cole has angered Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson following his "reckless" tackle on Javier Hernandez.
- Roberto Mancini says Manchester City do not have enough players to cope with the congested fixture schedule.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms