Berba & Owen in from United cold
What the papers say: September 20th
- Manchester United are set to give 18-year-old Paul Pogba his senior debut in the Carling Cup against Leeds United - Michael Owen and Ryan Giggs also tipped for inclusion.
- Manchester City tabled plans for a stunning training facility similar to that of Barcelona yesterday, with a 7,000-seat mini-stadium as part of their plans unveiled yesterday.
- Dimitar Berbatov is to be called in from the cold to face Leeds at Elland Road tonight.
- Owen Hargreaves set to make his Manchester City debut tomorrow in the Carling Cup clash against Birmingham.
- Blackburn have been told to forget about making Ole Gunnar Solskjaer their next manager.
- Everton have dropped Louis Saha after the Frenchman refused to play in the reserves.
- Scott Sinclair claims he was right to quit Chelsea because young players do not get a chance to shine Stamford Bridge.
- Roberto Mancini is set to continue his pursuit of Roma midfielder Daniele De Rossi with an £8m bid in January.
- Arsene Wenger has warned his Gunners their Premier League season is in serious trouble after just five games this season.
- Chelsea are ready to rival Manchester United with a shock £20million bid for Everton rookie Ross Barkley.
- Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho has donated his 2010 Ballon d'Or Coach of the Year trophy to be auctioned in memory of mentor Sir Bobby Robson.
- Kenny Dalglish warns his Liverpool stars that they need to turn things around to get the club out of trouble.
- Steven Gerrard set to return to Liverpool's squad for the first time in six months tomorrow night against Brighton in Carling Cup.
- Spurs are considering a move for Swiss goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic after his club Olympiakos Volos were relegated to Greece's amateur league.
- Neymar is set to become the fourth most expensive player of all time after Real Madrid agreed a £53million fee with Santos.
- Manchester United are set to pay more than 500 staff £5 million in bonuses.
- Anzhi Makhachkala are set to raid the Premier League for England midfielders Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard. The Russian side are reportedly ready to hand the pair two-year contracts worth £13m a season.