- Liverpool will allow Jonjo Shelvey to leave the club on loan.
- El-Hadji Diouf is in talks with both Wigan and Doncaster over a move.
- Arsenal have been dealt another blow with Jack Wilshere ruled out of all five remaining Champions League group matches.
- Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur defender target Gary Cahill could make a stunning move from Bolton to Barcelona.
- Yaya Toure believes Manchester City have nothing to fear in the Champions League.
- Frank Lampard hits back at critics who have written him off with both Chelsea and England.
- West Brom boss Roy Hodgson is keen on a move for Fiorentina prodigy Maxwell Acosty.
- Edin Dzeko is aiming to shoot down German giants Bayern Munich in tonight's Champions League clash.
- Fernando Torres admits his time at Chelsea thus far has been a "struggle".
The Daily Telegraph
- Arsenal are still to open contract talks with England international Theo Walcott over an extension to his current deal, which expires in 2013.
- Wayne Rooney is a major doubt for England ahead of their crucial Euro 2012 qualifier against Montenegro.
- Fabio Capello is set to hand Shaun Wright-Phillips an England recall after his impressive run of form at QPR.
- Dirk Kuyt admits he is disappointment at losing his place in the Liverpool side under Kenny Dalglish.
- Rio Ferdinand thinks leaving Louis Saha out of the Everton side is a mistake by manager David Moyes.
- Petr Cech claims he will give up football the day he is scared of risking an injury on the pitch.
- Roberto Mancini challenges his players to prove they belong in the Champions League against Bayern Munich tonight.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has accused TV companies of enslaving English football and argued that Premier league clubs should earn more from overseas sales.
- Alan Tate is using an oxygen chamber to speed up his recovery from a broken leg.