- Adel Taarabt was seen sprinting away from Craven Cottage after being substituted at half-time, as his QPR side went down 6-0 at Fulham.
- An enquiry into the alleged breach of contract by Carlos Tevez when he refused to play against Bayern Munich last week starts today.
- Steve McLaren resigned as manager of Nottingham Forest, ending his return to English football prematurely.
- Highly rated Bournemouth youngster Harry Arter is attracting interest from Watford, Brighton and Crystal Palace.
- Steve McLaren walked away from Nottingham Forest last night without a pay-off after just four months in charge.
- Steve Kean's job as Blackburn Rovers manager is safe.
- Carlos Tevez will today be questioned over allegations he refused to play for Manchester City.
- Harry Redknapp has slammed Arsenal fans' 'vile' chants aimed at Tottenham's Emmanuel Adebayor.
- Bacary Sagna faces three months on the sidelines after breaking his leg against Spurs.
- Andre Villas-Boas is confident that Didier Drogba will sign a new deal at Chelsea.
- 15-year-old Bradford starlet George Green has joined Everton.
- Carlos Tevez goes into the dock over his Munich mutiny today.
- Steve McLaren walked away penniless from Nottingham Forest for fear of further damaging his reputation.
- Clive Allen called Arsene Wenger "two-bob" after the Frenchman's refusal of a handshake with the Spurs coach.
- Rio Ferdinand is shocked to have been left out of Fabio Capello's latest England squad to face Montenegro.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms