- Roman Abramovich is set to turn his back on Stamford Bridge and move Chelsea to a new home.
- Carlo Ancelotti is interested in replacing Arsene Wenger as Arsenal boss.
- Alan Shearer claims he shouldn't be considered to replace Fabio Capello as England manager.
- Owen Coyle vows to stick with Bolton after tough start.
- James McFadden has rejected the chance to join Wolves.
- Everton starlet Ross Barkley is to be handed a £1 million-a-year deal in December.
- Neil Warnock won't fine midfielder Adel Taarabt for Sunday's disappearing act in the 6-0 defeat at Fulham.
- Everton have agreed a £2million deal for highly-rated Bradford City teenager George Green.
- West Brom are hoping to beat Manchester United and Celtic by agreeing a deal for Dundee United midfielder Scott Allan.
- Martin O'Neill and Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink are top of the shortlist to become manager at Nottingham Forest.
- Pat Rice ordered Arsenal's players to 'look in the mirror' after their north London derby defeat.
- Chelsea have taken their first steps towards leaving Stamford Bridge with plans for a new 60,000-seat stadium elsewhere.
- Newcastle are set to renew talks over Sochaux striker Modibo Maiga in January.
- Steve Bruce has been handed assurances over his future at Sunderland despite Niall Quinn stepping down as club chairman.
- Freddie Piquionne and Herita Ilunga are set to join Doncaster Rovers on loan from West Ham United.
- Arsene Wengr admits the title race is over for Arsenal after just seven matches.
- Carlos Tevez flew back to Argentina last night after a showdown with Manchester City officials.
- Gareth Bale believes Spurs are becoming the dominant force in north London after their derby win against Arsenal.
- Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea are all chasing American wonderkid Brek Shea.