What the papers say: October 7
- Fabio Capello insists Wayne Rooney is relaxed and focused on firing England to the Euro 2012 finals.
- Harry Redknapp is lining up a move for Crewe's teenage wonderkid Max Clayton.
- Arsene Wenger has been warned that Arsenal will not spend their way out of trouble in the January transfer window.
- Liverpool's vice-captain Jamie Carragher has admitted his career could be over in a year's time.
- Everton are considering Caen defender Yroundu Musavu-King.
- Mikel Arteta has claimed he signed for Arsenal without having a medical first.
- Millwall have agreed to sign QPR striker Patrick Agyemang on loan.
- Wolves midfielder Nenad Milijas will seek to quit the club if he has not regained his first-team place by December.
- David Beckham has hinted at a Tottenham and QPR snub for an LA Galaxy stay.
- Tottenham’s Rafael Van Der Vaart could be set for a surprise January exit.
- Arsenal captain Robin Van Persie has put Manchester rivals City and United on red alert.
- Ivan Gazidis has insisted Arsenal can cope financially if they missed out on Champions League football.
- Aaron Ramsey has described Arsenal's dismal start to the season as 'not acceptable'.
- Danielle De Rossi is set to snub Manchester City and Chelsea and sign a new deal at Roma.
- Ex-Manchester United and Chelsea midfielder Juan Veron will retire later this month.
- Fulham's £10.6million summer buy Bryan Ruiz admits he is struggling to cope with the pace of the Barclays Premier League.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms