- Javier Hernandez has emerged as a £30 million target for Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho.
- David Bentley has been dealt a blow in his efforts to return to the top on loan at West Ham United after suffering a serious knee injury.
- Wayne Rooney has written to UEFA - hoping to receive only one-game ban for his red card against Montenegro.
- Toulouse winger Aymen Abdennour is a potential target for Arsenal.
- Iain Dowie has thrown his hat into the ring to become the next manager of Northern Ireland.
- Blackburn face a challenge to keep Junior Hoilett - Premier League rivals circle as contract talks stall at Ewood Park.
- Robin van Persie is a £20 million target for Russian big-spenders Anzhi Makhachkala.
- Carlos Tevez may have seriously decreased his value against Bayern Munich - Corinthians aren't willing to match their previous bid for the player.
- Chelsea set to offer £14 million for Bolton defender Gary Cahill in January transfer window.
- Gilles Grimandi believes the best Arsenal can do this season is cause problems to other teams in the Barclays Premier League title race.
- Gareth Barry warns Manchester City's big-name players to cut out the tantrums if they want to win the title this season.
- Scotland boss Craig Levein knows his country's Euro 2012 chances rest on goalkeeper Allan McGregor in Spain.
- Steven Gerrard is set to end his injury nightmare and start against Manchester United this weekend.
- Russian big-spenders Anzhi Makhachkala are targeting Nicolas Anelka as well as Robin van Persie.
- Eden Hazard could quit Lille next summer as Arsenal - as well as a handful of clubs across Europe - circle.
- Swiss starlet Nicolas Hunziker has emerged as a target for Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish.
- Ashley Cole emerges at the top of Barcelona transfer wish-list.
- Nigel Clough will not become the next manager of Nottingham Forest as he doesn't have the correct coaching badges.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms