- Javier Hernandez has emerged as a £30 million target for Real Madrid manager Jose Mourinho.
- David Bentley has been dealt a blow in his efforts to return to the top on loan at West Ham United after suffering a serious knee injury.
- Wayne Rooney has written to UEFA - hoping to receive only one-game ban for his red card against Montenegro.
- Toulouse winger Aymen Abdennour is a potential target for Arsenal.
- Iain Dowie has thrown his hat into the ring to become the next manager of Northern Ireland.
- Blackburn face a challenge to keep Junior Hoilett - Premier League rivals circle as contract talks stall at Ewood Park.
- Robin van Persie is a £20 million target for Russian big-spenders Anzhi Makhachkala.
- Carlos Tevez may have seriously decreased his value against Bayern Munich - Corinthians aren't willing to match their previous bid for the player.
- Chelsea set to offer £14 million for Bolton defender Gary Cahill in January transfer window.
- Gilles Grimandi believes the best Arsenal can do this season is cause problems to other teams in the Barclays Premier League title race.
- Gareth Barry warns Manchester City's big-name players to cut out the tantrums if they want to win the title this season.
- Scotland boss Craig Levein knows his country's Euro 2012 chances rest on goalkeeper Allan McGregor in Spain.
- Steven Gerrard is set to end his injury nightmare and start against Manchester United this weekend.
- Russian big-spenders Anzhi Makhachkala are targeting Nicolas Anelka as well as Robin van Persie.
- Eden Hazard could quit Lille next summer as Arsenal - as well as a handful of clubs across Europe - circle.
- Swiss starlet Nicolas Hunziker has emerged as a target for Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish.
- Ashley Cole emerges at the top of Barcelona transfer wish-list.
- Nigel Clough will not become the next manager of Nottingham Forest as he doesn't have the correct coaching badges.