The Daily Mirror
- Carlos Tevez wants to join a Barclays Premier League club if he leaves Manchester City in January.
- Leicester City will seek permission to speak to Huddersfield Town manager Lee Clark.
- Arsenal striker Marouane Chamakh could move back to Bordeaux in January.
- Nigel Reo-Coker has hit out at his Bolton Wanderers teammates after a poor start to the season.
- Steve Harper is ready to quit Newcastle after receiving a first team role at Brighton on loan.
- Stan Kroenke has jumped to the defence of the Glazer family and described the Manchester United chiefs as 'ideal owners'.
- Anton Ferdinand is set to stand-firm in the race row with John Terry after issuing a statement on the subject yesterday.
- Andre Villas-Boas remains confident Chelsea can win the league despite a 'disastrous week' at Stamford Bridge.
- Junior Hoilett has sparked a transfer scramble after rejecting a new deal with Blackburn Rovers.
- Rafael van de Vaart believes egos could prevent Manchester City from winning the title this season.
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan has told manager Roberto Martinez his job is safe at the DW Stadium.
- Franck Ribery wants to finish his career with Bayern Munich - dealing a blow to Premier League suitors.
- Jody Craddock will quit Wolves if he isn't handed a new deal next summer.
- Nile Ranger's Newcastle United career is in the balance after the striker was arrested again.
- Rafael Van der Vaart tells Arsenal they will not finish above Spurs in the league this season.
- Kolo Toure could be handed a £600,000 fine from Manchester City after his failed drugs test.
- The Manchester United future of Rio Ferdinand is in doubt as he fights to save his career at the club.