What the papers say: November 4
- Juventus have identified Gareth Bale and Nani as their top transfer targets.
- Queens Park Rangers could make an £8 million January bid for Tottenham striker Jermain Defoe.
- John Terry called in the police to clear his name after a doctored recording of his voice uttering racist comments was posted on You Tube.
- Carlos Tevez is planning to take libel action against Sky pundit Graeme Souness.
- Chelsea could be set to ship out Romelu Lukaku on loan to Malaga.
- West Brom are poised to reject loan bids for strikers Marc-Antoine Fortune and Roman Bednar from Doncaster.
- Manchester City striker Harry Bunn is joining League One side Rochdale on loan.
- David Beckham has paid tribute to Sir Alex Ferguson as the Manchester United boss celebrates 25 years at Old Trafford.
- Schalke have warned Manchester United off making a January bid for in-form striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
- Juventus are lining up an ambitious move for Tottenham star Gareth Bale.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, the former Manchester United striker, has emerged as a contender for the post of Leicester City manager.
- Yaya Toure is driving Manchester City on to become a winning machine like his old club Barcelona.
- Craig Bellamy believes Wales stars should play for Team GB at the 2012 Olympic Games.
- American midfield star Brek Shea, 21, is to begin training with Arsenal.