- Harry Redknapp wants to return to the Tottenham dugout within two weeks - defying doctor's orders.
- Despite his latest snub by Fabio Capello, Rio Ferdinand is determined to win his place back in the England side.
- Blackburn's players are growing tired of the campaign by some fans to drive Steve Kean out of the club, according to the manager.
- Meanwhile. Rovers are ready to make another move for Bundesliga ace Vedad Ibisevic.
- Wigan captain Antolin Alcaraz faces a three-match ban after spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Hull City manager Nigel Pearson wants to take up the vacant manager's position at former club Leicester City.
- Newcastle United and West Brom will go head-to-head for the signature of £2million rated Birmingham defender Liam Ridgewell in January.
- West Brom assistant Michael Appleton is set to be appointed new manager of Portsmouth.
- Liverpool played like 'headless chickens' in their 0-0 draw with Swansea at Anfield on Saturday, reveals Daniel Agger.
- Wigan captain Antolin Alcaraz is facing a three-match ban after being caught spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Leicester will renew their attempts to lure former manager Nigel Pearson back to the club.
- FIFA have banned England from wearing poppies on their shirts when they face Spain at Wembley on Saturday.
- John Terry will play no part against Spain, but Fabio Capello is determined to see him lead the country out against Sweden.
- Harry Redknapp insists he will be back working at Tottenham in less than a month - despite what his doctors have recommended.
- Frank Lampard is set to lead England out against Spain on Saturday in the absence of John Terry who is set to return against Sweden.
- QPR defender Anton Ferdinand has become the target of a terrifying death threat.
- Wigan's Antolin Alcaraz faces a three-game ban after spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is stronger than ever and ready to fight off the new challenge to his dominance of English football, says Eric Cantona.
- Nigel Pearson will decide today whether to return to Leicester or stick with Hull.
- Sir Alex Ferguson was kept in the dark over his special 25th anniversary present from Manchester United thanks to a top-secret operation.
- Frank Lampard will skipper England against Spain after Fabio Capello decided to keep John Terry out of the spotlight.