- Harry Redknapp wants to return to the Tottenham dugout within two weeks - defying doctor's orders.
- Despite his latest snub by Fabio Capello, Rio Ferdinand is determined to win his place back in the England side.
- Blackburn's players are growing tired of the campaign by some fans to drive Steve Kean out of the club, according to the manager.
- Meanwhile. Rovers are ready to make another move for Bundesliga ace Vedad Ibisevic.
- Wigan captain Antolin Alcaraz faces a three-match ban after spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Hull City manager Nigel Pearson wants to take up the vacant manager's position at former club Leicester City.
- Newcastle United and West Brom will go head-to-head for the signature of £2million rated Birmingham defender Liam Ridgewell in January.
- West Brom assistant Michael Appleton is set to be appointed new manager of Portsmouth.
- Liverpool played like 'headless chickens' in their 0-0 draw with Swansea at Anfield on Saturday, reveals Daniel Agger.
- Wigan captain Antolin Alcaraz is facing a three-match ban after being caught spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Leicester will renew their attempts to lure former manager Nigel Pearson back to the club.
- FIFA have banned England from wearing poppies on their shirts when they face Spain at Wembley on Saturday.
- John Terry will play no part against Spain, but Fabio Capello is determined to see him lead the country out against Sweden.
- Harry Redknapp insists he will be back working at Tottenham in less than a month - despite what his doctors have recommended.
- Frank Lampard is set to lead England out against Spain on Saturday in the absence of John Terry who is set to return against Sweden.
- QPR defender Anton Ferdinand has become the target of a terrifying death threat.
- Wigan's Antolin Alcaraz faces a three-game ban after spitting at Wolves defender Richard Stearman.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is stronger than ever and ready to fight off the new challenge to his dominance of English football, says Eric Cantona.
- Nigel Pearson will decide today whether to return to Leicester or stick with Hull.
- Sir Alex Ferguson was kept in the dark over his special 25th anniversary present from Manchester United thanks to a top-secret operation.
- Frank Lampard will skipper England against Spain after Fabio Capello decided to keep John Terry out of the spotlight.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms