- Chelsea are looking to set up a Spanish scouting network in an effort to recruit talented youngsters from the country.
- Fabio Capello has been given the all clear to play England captain John Terry against Spain and Sweden despite the ongoing race row situation.
- Ledley King believes Spurs are now the biggest challengers to the Manchester domination in the Barclays Premier League.
- Arsenal, Valencia & Spurs are keen on Le Havre teenager Jeremy Balmy.
- Steven Gerrard wants Euro success at what he expects to be his final international tournament.
- Carlos Tevez is standing firm in his row with Roberto Mancini at Manchester City.
- Tomasz Kuszczak believes he has been treated like 'a slave' at Manchester United by Sir Alex Ferguson.
- Yaya Toure has hit out at Fabio Capello over the omission of Micah Richards from the England squad.
- Jack Wilshere has said he never wants to leave Arsenal.
- Galatasaray are plotting a £7.5 million move for Manchester United striker Dimitar Berbatov.
- Spurs are again tracking Fulham striker Moussa Dembele.
- Nigel Pearson will be offered £1 million a-year plus a £1 million bonus for Premier League promotion should he move from Hull City to the Foxes.
- Stoke City are closing in on VVV Venlo striker Michael Uchebo.
- Yaya Toure believes Manchester City have two teams capable of making it into the top four.
- Luis Suarez will demand an apology from Patrice Evra if the FA are unable to uphold the French defender's racism claims.
- Arsenal winger Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain could receive a late call-up to the England fold.
- Cristiano Ronaldo could return to Manchester United as part of Rio Ferdinand's testimonial.
- Marseille are tracking West Ham United striker Carlton Cole.
- Joey Barton has opened the door to a Ligue 1 switch by admitting he's 'always liked PSG'.
- Swansea goalkeeper Michael Vorm has branded Liverpool a one-man team.
- Manchester United are tracking Real Betis striker Alejandro Pozuelo.