What the papers say: November 11
- Arsenal are chasing Rennes midfielder Tongo Hamed Doumbia.
- Tottenham are to reignite their pursuit of Athletic Bilbao hitman Fernando Llorente next summer.
- Liverpool have made an initial enquiry about an audacious move for Barcelona striker David Villa.
- Barcelona sent chief scout Albert Valentine to watch Tottenham midfielder Gareth Bale in the victory at Fulham last weekend.
- Villarreal are keen to bring in teenage Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku, 18, on loan in January.
- Cesc Fabregas has been told there will be no time for emotional reunions on his return to London.
- Arsenal are scouting Benfica midfielder Javi Garcia according to reports in Spain and Portugal.
- Daniel Sturridge is in line for a new deal at Chelsea.
- Industry experts have warned Newcastle's hopes of raising £8m-10m a year from naming rights are unlikely to be realised.
- Manchester City forward Sergio Agüero suffered a muscle injury while preparing for Argentina's international friendly with Bolivia.
- Spain midfielder Santi Cazorla says England must take Wayne Rooney to Euro 2012.
- Xabi Alonso is hoping tomorrow's Wembley showdown will be a forerunner to the Euro 2012 final.
- Carlos Tevez has been ordered by Manchester City to provide them with an explanation today as to why he went AWOL.
- Theo Walcott says Cesc Fabregas and Barcelona are a perfect match.