- Liverpool are keen on Groningen forward David Texeira.
- Chelsea are moving closer to a deal for Eden Hazard after Spanish giants Real Madrid showed renewed interest in the player.
- Manchester United, Spurs, Newcastle and Chelsea have all made enquiries over over Swansea keeper Michel Vorm.
- Seven players amongst the home nations have rejected an invitation to play in the Team GB Olympic football team.
- Chris Samba's transfer request is set to spark a transfer tug-of-war between London rivals QPR and Tottenham Hotspur.
- Bolton have shown an interest in signing young Leeds defender Tom Lees.
- Newcastle defender target Yohan Benalouane may be allowed to leave Cesena on loan in January.
- Thierry Henry issues apology to an Arsenal fan after swearing at him following the 3-2 defeat at Swansea.
- Manchester City have turned down a £21 million bid from Inter Milan from Carlos Tevez.
- Leeds United are keen to add Aston Villa duo Fabian Delph and Eric Lichaj on loan this month.
- Chelsea and Liverpool are both interested in Partizan Belgrade midfielder Medo Kamara.
- Brazilian striker Henrique claims to be joining QPR.
- Robin van Persie claims his five-year-old son is wanted by Arsenal.
- Marseille president Vincent Labrune has told Spurs that Loic Remy will not be allowed to leave the club.
- Gary Cahill wants to win silverware after completing his move to Chelsea yesterday.
- Bolton are considering a £4 million move for Spurs winger Giovani Dos Santos.
- Nottingham Forest have offered MLS defender Andy Iro a trial at the club.
- Tottenham Hotspur have put a £20 million price-tag on striker Jermain Defoe amidst interest from Liverpool.
- Chelsea have targeted Marseille full-back Cesar Azpilicueta as a potential second defender signing after Gary Cahill completed his move yesterday.
- Leicester City have made a £750,000 offer for Fleetwood Town striker Jamie Vardy.
- Darlington's administrators have made all playing and coaching staff redundant at the club.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms