Tottenham director of football administration Darren Eales has denied the club have received an offer from AC Milan for Sandro, but says there has been some interest from other clubs around Europe in the Brazilian midfielder.
Sandro has largely impressed during his time at Tottenham but has found his chances limited at White Hart Lane since the arrival of Scott Parker over the summer, sparking rumours he could leave the club.
Earlier this week the former Independiente midfielder’s agent claimed there had been some interest from Italian clubs and the he could leave Tottenham at the end of the season.
However Eales, speaking to tuttomercatoweb.com, acknowledged the rumours linking the 23-year-old with a move to the San Siro but denied their was any truth in them.
"I have read the rumours, but Sandro will not be going to AC Milan," he said.
"We have not had any contact with them, so these reports are without foundation.
"We have had other offers for him, but not from Italy and not from AC Milan."
Sandro has made just 12 starts for Tottenham this season, and was dropped for Spurs' FA Cup semi-final defeat against Chelsea on Sunday.
The Brazilian international signed a deal last year to keep him at White Hart Lane until 2016.