Luka Modric says he will only make a decision over his future at Tottenham after Euro 2012 this summer.
Modric was the subject of a £40 million bid from Chelsea last year that was turned down by Spurs, however the Croatian international has once more been linked with a move to the Blues as well as Manchester United this summer.
The 26-year-old is contracted with Tottenham until 2016 and reportedly has a £100,000-per-week offer on the table from the Lilywhites, but he maintains that he will only think of his future once Euro 2012 is out of the way.
"I will decide about my future after the Euros,” he told the Daily Mirror.
"I will make the decision where to continue my career. I'm ready for the big tests."
Modric’s future at White Hart Lane could hinge on whether Spurs can secure Champions League football for next season.
They must wait to find out the victor in Chelsea’s Champions League final showdown with Bayern Munich on Saturday before being sure of their place European club football’s elite competition.
Should Chelsea emerge victorious at the Allianz Arena they will take Tottenham’s place in the competition, while Spurs would drop down into the Europa League, which could potentially affect their ability to keep hold of their best players and attract new ones.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms