Everton manager David Moyes has revealed he has had no contact from Tottenham following the departure of Harry Redknapp and declared himself happy at Goodison Park.
The Scot has been linked with the vacant manager's job at White Hart Lane, along with Wigan boss Roberto Martinez and former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas, following confirmation in the early hours of Thursday morning that Redknapp had been sacked.
Moyes told BBC Radio 5 Live: "All I can say is that I have had no contact and if I had had any I would have told my chairman (Bill Kenwright). I hope to meet all my ambitions at Everton but you never know in this game."
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2012, All Rights Reserved.