- Juventus are ready to focus on Edin Dzeko if they fail in pursuit of Robin Van Persie.
- West Ham United will be tracking Senegal star Moussa Konate at the Olympics.
- Liverpool have been accused of breaking a written agreement with Swansea by making an approach for midfielder Joe Allen.
- Newcastle have joined the race to sign 25-year-old French striker Loic Remy from Marseille.
- Jem Karacan – linked with Newcastle, Aston Villa and Norwich – has seen contract talks stall at Reading.
- Arsenal are ready to keep striker Robin van Persie at the club until January.
- Fulham, Aston Villa and Norwich have received a ‘come-and-get-me’ plea from Nice midfielder Kafoumba Coulibaly.
- Newcastle will only make a move for Andy Carroll if Liverpool are willing to take a substantial loss on the England striker.
- West Ham United want defender James Collins back at the club in a £2m deal from Stoke.
- Robbie Savage has offered to come out of retirement and play for Rangers.
- Norwich City are on the verge of bringing Michael Turner to the club from Sunderland after he passed a medical at Carrow Road.
- Southampton hope to sign highly-rated Celtic midfielder Beram Kayal in the transfer window.
The Evening Standard
- Chelsea have made a £9million bid for Wigan Athletic winger Victor Moses. The 21-year-old has one year left on his contract at the DW Stadium.
- Andre Villas-Boas is considering a move to bring Porto winger Christian Atsu to Spurs.
- Liverpool are closing in on Wolves keeper Dorus De Vries in a £750,000 move.
- Lucas Moura’s move to Manchester United might not be dead, according to Sao Paulo’s president.
- Edinson Cavani could be on the way to the Premier League, after his agent hinted he might be open to a move.