- Liverpool defender Daniel Agger is a reported £13million target for Manchester City.
- Gareth Bale has branded Liverpool midfielder Charlie Adam "a coward" after his tackle left the Tottenham winger on crutches at the weekend.
- Arsenal striker Benik Afobe could be set for a season-long loan at Championship promotion hopefuls Bolton Wanderers.
- Brendan Rodgers is ready to boost his summer transfer kitty with the sale of Liverpool misfits Alberto Aquilani and Brad Jones.
- Sunderland have made a £12million bid for Wolves striker Steven Fletcher.
- Chelsea have not yet finished their summer spending spree - which currently stands at £65million - according to the club's chief executive Ron Gourlay.
- Team GB captain Ryan Giggs has urged Welsh fans not to boo the National Anthem in Wednesday's clash with Uruguay in Cardiff.
- Roberto Mancini admits he faces an uphill battle to sign want-away Arsenal striker Robin van Persie.
- Roberto Di Matteo has been told he can make at least two more major signings for Chelsea this summer.
- Manchester City might need as many as five new players before the start of the season, says Roberto Mancini.
- Tottenham are set to renew interest in Real Madrid defender Ricardo Carvalho.
- Everton are expected to complete the permanent signing of Spurs midfielder Steven Pienaar.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms