- Andy Carroll will resist a move to West Ham, even though Liverpool have accepted a bid worth a potential £19 million.
- Manchester United have launched their New York Stock Exchange listing, with shares set to start between $16 and $20.
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers has made a £12.5million bid for Swansea and Team GB star Joe Allen - and expects to be reunited with his former Swans playmaker.
- Juventus are set to launch a stunning £70 million attempt to lure Robin van Persie to Italy.
- Andre Villas-Boas has urged Charlie Adam to show some humility by saying sorry to Gareth Bale.
- Newcastle have bid £4million for FC Twente’s centre-back Douglas Texeira.
- Liverpool remain hopeful that their two-year search for a buyer for Alberto Aquilani will reach a successful conclusion.
- Queens Park Rangers are preparing an offer for Dimitar Berbatov.
- Chelsea are preparing a final £7.5m offer for wantaway Wigan's Victor Moses.
- Tottenham are considering a £7.5million bid for Liverpool winger Raheem Sterling.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms