- Manchester City have been told they will have to pay more than £22million to lure Daniel Agger from Liverpool.
- Alex Song has irritated Arsenal with his desire to explore options in the face of interest from rivals.
- Italian giants Juventus are ready to switch their attention from Robin van Persie to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
- Manchester United are pulling out of the race for Brazilian whizzkid Lucas Moura – because his ‘camp’ want an eye-watering £6million in fees.
- Liverpool have joined the race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin.
- Manchester United's Nani is becoming increasingly disillusioned with life at Old Trafford after failing to agree a new contract with the club.
- Chelsea have stepped up their attempt to sign Marseille’s Cesar Azpilicueta.
- West Ham ace Nicky Maynard has leapfrogged Craig Mackail-Smith on Leeds’ wish-list.
- Andre Villas-Boas said last night that he was preparing for a season without Luka Modric.
- Blackburn Rovers have signed Diogo Rosado, the midfield player, from Sporting Lisbon to join four Portuguese players at the club
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms