- Manchester City have been told they will have to pay more than £22million to lure Daniel Agger from Liverpool.
- Alex Song has irritated Arsenal with his desire to explore options in the face of interest from rivals.
- Italian giants Juventus are ready to switch their attention from Robin van Persie to Liverpool striker Luis Suarez.
- Manchester United are pulling out of the race for Brazilian whizzkid Lucas Moura – because his ‘camp’ want an eye-watering £6million in fees.
- Liverpool have joined the race to sign Real Madrid midfielder Nuri Sahin.
- Manchester United's Nani is becoming increasingly disillusioned with life at Old Trafford after failing to agree a new contract with the club.
- Chelsea have stepped up their attempt to sign Marseille’s Cesar Azpilicueta.
- West Ham ace Nicky Maynard has leapfrogged Craig Mackail-Smith on Leeds’ wish-list.
- Andre Villas-Boas said last night that he was preparing for a season without Luka Modric.
- Blackburn Rovers have signed Diogo Rosado, the midfield player, from Sporting Lisbon to join four Portuguese players at the club