- Roberto Mancini is likely to step up his efforts to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Agger this week, as Manchester City seek reinforcements ahead of the new campaign.
- Newcastle have agreed a fee in the region of £6million to sign Ajax defender Vurnon Anita.
- Tottenham will rival Arsenal with a bid to sign Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila.
- Victor Moses will sign for Chelsea as soon as Wigan agree a deal with Arsenal for the season-long loan signing of Japanese starlet Ryo Miyaichi.
- Inter Milan feel they will be priced out of a move for Manchester City midfielder Nigel De Jong - who will demand wages of £70,000-a-week after tax.
- Carlos Tevez will be like a new signing for Manchester City this season, claims Roberto Mancini after the club's Community Shield win.
- Martin Jol is lining up a £3million bid for Bolton striker David N'Gog, after Fulham were priced out of a move for Huddersfield's Jordan Rhodes.
- West Ham have been told they must pay £10million to sign Wolves winger Matt Jarvis.
- Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley says he is feeling '100 per cent' after playing at the London Olympics, and is looking forward to the new season. (MUTV)
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is aware he still needs to win over the fans on Merseyside, and prove he is good enough for the Anfield job. (Sky Sports)
- Arsene Wenger maintains he wants to keep Robin van Persie at Arsenal, insisting there is no update on his future. (Sky Sports)
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms