- Roberto Mancini is likely to step up his efforts to sign Liverpool defender Daniel Agger this week, as Manchester City seek reinforcements ahead of the new campaign.
- Newcastle have agreed a fee in the region of £6million to sign Ajax defender Vurnon Anita.
- Tottenham will rival Arsenal with a bid to sign Rennes midfielder Yann M'Vila.
- Victor Moses will sign for Chelsea as soon as Wigan agree a deal with Arsenal for the season-long loan signing of Japanese starlet Ryo Miyaichi.
- Inter Milan feel they will be priced out of a move for Manchester City midfielder Nigel De Jong - who will demand wages of £70,000-a-week after tax.
- Carlos Tevez will be like a new signing for Manchester City this season, claims Roberto Mancini after the club's Community Shield win.
- Martin Jol is lining up a £3million bid for Bolton striker David N'Gog, after Fulham were priced out of a move for Huddersfield's Jordan Rhodes.
- West Ham have been told they must pay £10million to sign Wolves winger Matt Jarvis.
- Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley says he is feeling '100 per cent' after playing at the London Olympics, and is looking forward to the new season. (MUTV)
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is aware he still needs to win over the fans on Merseyside, and prove he is good enough for the Anfield job. (Sky Sports)
- Arsene Wenger maintains he wants to keep Robin van Persie at Arsenal, insisting there is no update on his future. (Sky Sports)