- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers will consider a move for free agent Michael Owen, in his bid to find striker cover.
- Atletico Madrid striker Radamel Falcao is ready for a January move to the Premier League, with Chelsea and Manchester City reportedly interested.
- Andy Carroll will have a scan tomorrow on the hamstring injury picked up in the 3-0 win against Fulham on Saturday.
- Robin van Persie struck a stunning hat-trick to rescue Manchester United at Southampton, then apologised for his penalty cock-up.
- Swansea defender Neil Taylor will miss the rest of the season with a broken ankle picked up in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Sunderland.
- Paul Lambert backed his decision to drop Aston Villa goalkeeper Shay Given for Sunday's 1-1 draw with Newcastle.
- Wigan are ready to loan Wilfried Zaha back to Crystal Palace as part of a £3million swoop.
- Tottenham goalkeepers Carlo Cudicini and Heurelho Gomes have been made available for loan.
- Hat-trick hero Robin van Persie claimed second-half substitute Paul Scholes deserved the plaudits for Manchester United's 3-2 comeback win against Southampton.
- Under-pressure manager Brendan Rodgers is ready to make a sensational move to bring Didier Drogba to Liverpool.
- Brendan Rodgers may be forced to ask Michael Owen to bolster Liverpool's striker options after letting Andy Carroll leave for West Ham on loan.