- Arsene Wenger will offer Bacary Sagna a new contract even after the defender's outspoken attack on Arsenal.
- Tottenham's forgotten winger David Bentley has joined Russian side FC Rostov on loan until January.
- Steven Gerrard believes England can pull off a "miracle" and win the 2014 World Cup.
- Nani's 'unreal' wage demands wrecked any chance of the Manchester United winger moving to Zenit St Petersburg this summer.
- QPR midfielder Samba Diakite has returned home to France to battle depression.
- Liverpool midfielder Joe Cole is closing in on a return to first-team training, says Brendan Rodgers.
- Andre Villas-Boas talked his way out of his first Premier League job after bamboozling Burnley with his jargon.
- Stoke want to send Michael Tonge, Diego Arismendi, Danny Higginbotham, Mama Sidibe and Wilson Palacios out on loan.
- England will launch their World Cup qualifying bid tonight with skipper Steven Gerrard confident of a place at Brazil 2014.
- Bacary Sagna has slammed Arsenal for failing to keep the club's top players - hinting he could be the next to jump ship.
- Steven Gerrard admits England need "a miracle" to win the World Cup in 2014.
- Roy Hodgson insisted last night that he has no concerns over Wayne Rooney's conditioning and fitness regime, despite the player's own tendency to put on weight.
- Newcastle were last night awaiting news on Fabricio Coloccini's fitness amid fears their captain could miss a run of Premier League games.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms