- Manchester United have tried to gag Nani over his uncertain future.
- Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby's injury curse has struck again.
- Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini will not be disciplined for suggesting he wanted to leave next year.
- Adam Lallana has admitted he thought Southampton manager Nigel Adkins was having a laugh when he told the youngster he had been called up by England.
- Chelsea face the prospect of losing Oriol Romeu to Valencia.
- Jonny Evans has risked the wrath of Sir Alex Ferguson after admitting he will play for Northern Ireland tonight despite not being fully fit.
- Sir Alex Ferguson says he has tracked new boy Angelo Henriquez since he was only 14.
- Roy Hodgson is bracing himself for the possibility of further withdrawals before England’s World Cup qualifier against Ukraine this evening as a result of a virus that has swept through the camp.
- Juventus hope to sign Arsenal and Liverpool target Fernando Llorente in January.
- Tottenham target Giuseppe Rossi could be keen on a move to White Hart Lane - but the Villarreal striker is also interested in a switch to Roma.