Mail on Sunday
- Sir Alex Ferguson has told Rio Ferdinand to call time on his England career.
- Harry Redknapp is being lined up for a return to management with Leicester City as the club's wealthy Thai owner ponders the axing of Nigel Pearson.
- Tottenham are ready to reappoint Damien Comolli as technical director - four years after they sacked him from the role.
- Newcastle will sell Demba Ba in January after his failure to agree a new deal.
- Manchester United are close to agreeing a £6million deal for Thomas Ince - with the Blackpool playmaker set to follow in his father Paul's footsteps by signing for Sir Alex Ferguson.
- Arsenal are on the trail of Guingamp midfielder Gianelli Imbula, 20.
- Montpellier have told Chelsea and Arsenal that target Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa is not for sale.
- Roy Keane is set to return to management with Turkish side Kasimpasa.
- Roman Abramovich has told Frank Lampard and Ashley Cole that Chelsea will not offer anything more than 12-month deals to any player over 30 seeking a new contract.
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique claims Brendan Rodgers is the best manager he has ever played under.
- Blackburn will offer Tim Sherwood a bumper contract - including a £1million promotion bonus - to take over as Ewood Park boss.
- Liverpool and Manchester City are back in for Arsenal's Theo Walcott in January.
- Ashley Cole will be offered a big-money move to Paris Saint-Germain in January.
- Manchester United have joined arch-rivals Manchester City and Liverpool, as well as Tottenham, in the race to sign Birmingham whizzkid Nathan Redmond.
Daily Star on Sunday
- Ryan Giggs reckons Manchester United can win the Champions League again this season.
- Newcastle are considering a £35million January swap deal with Liverpool involving Demba Ba and Andy Carroll.
- Roberto Mancini is ready to deploy Carlos Tevez as a lone frontman again in this week's Champions League tussle with Borussia Dortmund.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms