New Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez says he is not thinking about new additions in January just yet.
The former Liverpool boss has been at Stamford Bridge for less than two weeks now and said he had been too busy to thinking about the transfer window and making any changes to the squad.
Instead the Spaniard said it was more important for him to concentrate on improving the form of the players he has at his disposal for the moment.
“I've been so busy, I haven't had the time to watch any DVD's, or have conversations about this or that player,” he said.
“I have to improve the players here.”
Benitez may well be busy trying to turn around a blip in form that has seen Chelsea fail to win a Premier League game in the past month, but the fact he is only the interim manager would suggest he may not have the mandate from Roman Abramovich to spend freely.
The Blues go up against Fulham in the league on Wednesday evening and will be hoping to get their first win in five games in all competitons.
Fernando Torres is likely to start the match but he has been woefully short of form since the beginning of the season, but many will be hoping this changes soon.
It was under Benitez at Liverpool where the Spain international showed his most devastating form and some believe the interim boss may be able to coax the best out of ‘el Niño’ one more.