Andre Villas-Boas insists he still has no plans to enter the transfer market next month despite seeing his team fail to break down a stubborn Stoke side at White Hart Lane.
Tottenham could have moved third in the table on Saturday with a win over the Potters, but they had to settle for a 0-0 draw thanks to a frustrating rearguard action from the visitors.
Villas-Boas said earlier this week that there was only a slim chance that he would make new additions to his squad in the January window, and he now appears to have ruled out signing anybody despite Saturday's stalemate. "I don't think we need to do anything," said the Portuguese.
Copyright (c) PA Sport 2012, All Rights Reserved.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms