- Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Tom Huddlestone wanted by Reading in January. Brian McDermott also has his sights on Paul Robinson and Joe Cole.
- Paul Lambert and Norwich City have reached an agreement over his summer departure.
- Manchester City will receive 15% of any Daniel Sturridge sale – thought to be £1.7 million if he joins Liverpool – because of a clause following the free transfer move to Chelsea in 2009.
- Southampton are preparing a January move for Brighton winger Will Buckley.
- Roberto Mancini insists Joleon Lescott has a future at Manchester City.
- Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert is planning a shock raid on old club Norwich City for striker Steve Morrison.
- Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers is set to offer Steven Gerrard a new contract at Anfield.
South Wales Evening Post
- Ashley Williams insists he did not intentionally kick the ball at the head of Robin Van Persie.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are set to miss out on Barcelona starlet Isaac Cuenca as Valencia prepare a loan bid for the player.