- Newcastle United manager Alan Pardew was delighted to announce last night that captain Fabricio Coloccini has agreed to stay at the club.
- Liverpool have made a final offer of £7.2million for Inter Milan midfielder Philippe Coutinho.
- Swansea have seen their enquiry for St Etienne defender and reported Manchester United target Kurt Zouma rejected.
- Stoke boss Tony Pulis has made a move to sign Carl Jenkinson on loan from Arsenal.
- Sir Alex Ferguson is backing Wilfried Zaha to be a Manchester United star for many years to come.
- Luciano Becchio is set to start for Leeds United in tomorrow's FA Cup fourth round tie against Tottenham, despite handing in a transfer request.
- West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie has slapped in a transfer request.
- Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has told Mario Balotelli to "pull his finger out", after telling the Italian striker he's not going anywhere.
- Aston Villa striker Andreas Weimann is in talks over a new contract.
- Chelsea playmaker Eden Hazard faces a five-match ban for his ball-boy bust-up.
- Sir Alex Ferguson wants to convince Manchester United veteran Rio Ferdinand to sign a new contract.
- Brighton midfielder Liam Bridcutt is looking to get the better of Arsenal's Jack Wilshere in the FA Cup to earn himself a Premier League move.