Paper Talk: February 23
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United, Liverpool & Tottenham transfer news
- Real Madrid director of football Zinedine Zidane watched Tottenham star Gareth Bale on Thursday night against Lyon.
- Arsene Wenger claims Arsenal can commit £80million to sign Radamel Falcao from under the noses of Chelsea and Manchester City.
- Paul Lambert has hailed under-fire Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger as one of the greatest managers of all time.
- Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester United will treat Queens Park Rangers like Real Madrid on Saturday.
- Emmanuel Adebayor blames the Togo federation for his late return to Tottenham after the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Roberto Mancini says Samir Nasri must do better next year and prove he is one of the best players in the Premier League.
- Arsene Wenger says he still maintains a desire to win the Premier League with Arsenal.
- Southampton say they are powerless to prevent Jason Puncheon from joining Newcastle in the summer transfer window.
- Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet will ignore any potential interest from Arsenal and Manchester United.
- Michael Carrick admits Robin van Persie is better than he thought he was when the Manchester United striker was an Arsenal player.