Paper Talk: March 2
Paper Talk: Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United & Tottenham transfer news
- Paris Saint-Germain are set to pounce on the uncertainty surrounding Samir Nasri’s future with a big-money summer swoop.
- Gareth Bale and Andre Villas-Boas secured a January double for Tottenham as they were named player of the month and manager of the month respectively.
- Avram Grant does not want to be a short-term replacement for interim Chelsea manager Rafael Benitez.
- Arsene Wenger has warned Tottenham star Gareth Bale that he is bound to fail at some stage.
- Martin Jol wants to keep Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong at Fulham next season.
- Liverpool star Luis Suarez insists he is fully committed to the club.
- QPR’s training break in Dubai last month became a 'stag party' according to first-team players.
- Sir Alex Ferguson says Manchester City are 'lucky' to only be 12 points behind in the title race.
- Sir Alex Ferguson wants Rio Ferdinand to follow the lead of Ryan Giggs and sign a new contract with Manchester United.
- Manchester City will help out Real Madrid before their clash with Manchester United by letting train on the pitch at the Etihad Stadium.
- Sir Alex Ferguson doubts that achievements of Ryan Giggs will ever be repeated.
- Barcelona defender Gerard Pique has described Lionel Messi as 'extraterrestrial' ahead of Saturday's Clasico with Real Madrid.