- Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney will be offered a new contract, with the 27-year-old keen to extend his stay at Old Trafford.
- Real Madrid are putting together a £110million package to lure Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale to Spain.
- Barcelona are planning a £20million summer bid for Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, who they see as a long-term replacement for Carles Puyol.
- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez believes Tottenham Hotspur star Gareth Bale has the potential to emulate Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
- QPR manager Harry Redknapp would love to see Jose Mourinho back in the Premier League with Chelsea.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is set to make an £8million move for Leeds United defender Sam Byram, who is seen as a successor to Pablo Zabaleta.
- Scott Parker believes Tottenham Hotspur are emulating the famous Manchester United sides with their ability to grind out late victories.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has criticised the Football Association's handling of Manchester United striker, Wayne Rooney.
- Valenica coach, Ernesto Valverde is being considered by Manchester City as a replacement coach for Roberto Mancini, after failing to lure Pep Guardiola to the Etihad Stadium.
- Bayern Munich might move for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney when Pep Guardiola takes over the Bundesliga club in the summer.
Mail on Sunday:
- Stoke City have decided not to offer former England striker Michael Owen a new contract ahead of next season.
- Ryan Giggs says he has never experienced shock on the field like when Nani was sent off for Manchester United against Real Madrid in the Champions League.