- Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney will be offered a new contract, with the 27-year-old keen to extend his stay at Old Trafford.
- Real Madrid are putting together a £110million package to lure Tottenham Hotspur winger Gareth Bale to Spain.
- Barcelona are planning a £20million summer bid for Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, who they see as a long-term replacement for Carles Puyol.
- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez believes Tottenham Hotspur star Gareth Bale has the potential to emulate Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi.
- QPR manager Harry Redknapp would love to see Jose Mourinho back in the Premier League with Chelsea.
- Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini is set to make an £8million move for Leeds United defender Sam Byram, who is seen as a successor to Pablo Zabaleta.
- Scott Parker believes Tottenham Hotspur are emulating the famous Manchester United sides with their ability to grind out late victories.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has criticised the Football Association's handling of Manchester United striker, Wayne Rooney.
- Valenica coach, Ernesto Valverde is being considered by Manchester City as a replacement coach for Roberto Mancini, after failing to lure Pep Guardiola to the Etihad Stadium.
- Bayern Munich might move for Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney when Pep Guardiola takes over the Bundesliga club in the summer.
Mail on Sunday:
- Stoke City have decided not to offer former England striker Michael Owen a new contract ahead of next season.
- Ryan Giggs says he has never experienced shock on the field like when Nani was sent off for Manchester United against Real Madrid in the Champions League.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms