Paper Talk: March 23
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United Liverpool and Tottenham transfer news
- Manchester City are running the rule over Sevilla midfielder Geoffrey Kondogbia, as a potential replacement for contract rebel Yaya Toure.
- Bermuda striker Chae Brangman has been handed a trial by Stoke City.
- Everton are making plans to sign highly-rated Real Mallorca striker Tomer Hemed.
- Manchester United's Brazilian midfielder, Anderson, says a move back to former club FC Porto is a possibility.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Pepe Reina has played down suggestions he's unhappy at Anfield under current manager Brendan Rodgers.
- Stoke City striker Michael Owen has revealed plans to become a football agent, after he retires at the end of the season.
- Newcastle United chief Mike Ashley says he will reject all offers for Arsenal and Tottenham target Yohan Cabaye this summer.
- Chelsea and Manchester City are on alert as Henrikh Mkhitaryan plots a move away from Shakhtar Donetsk this summer.
- The agent of Fulham defender Brede Hangeland has warned the Cottagers not to allow contract talks with his client to drag on much longer.
- Manchester United were last night said to have agreed a £17million deal for Benfica defender Ezequiel Garay.
- Sunderland defender Phil Bardsley has been assured by manager Martin O'Neill, he still has a role to play in the Black Cats' bid for Premier League survival.