Paper Talk: April 21
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United Liverpool and Tottenham transfer news
- Manchester City have entered the race to sign Tottenham Hotspur midfielder Gareth Bale, who is rated by the north London club at £100million.
- AC Milan are lining up a £15million summer move for Manchester City defender Micah Richards, after a recommendation by his former team-mate Mario Balotelli.
- Arsenal's assistant manager Steve Bould has emerged as a surprise candidate to replace Tony Pulis at Stoke City.
- Manchester United are ready to sell back-up goalkeeper Anders Lindegaard this summer, with Premier League rivals Fulham and West Ham reportedly interested.
- Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich will favour a move for Malaga coach Manuel Pellegrini over the return of Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho.
- Queens Park Rangers 'need a miracle' to avoid Premier League relegation, according to manager Harry Redknapp after home defeat against Stoke City.
- Interim Chelsea manager Rafa Benitez claims to have saved Fernando Torres' career.
- Fulham utility man Chris Baird will turn down the offer of a new contract in favour of signing for West Brom.
- Sir Alex Ferguson has slammed the Football Association's decision not to punish Sergio Aguero for his recent tackle on David Luiz - saying it could cost Tottenham a Champions League place.
- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez wants to remain at Anfield for 'another four years'.
Around the web:
- Andres Iniesta admits winning the Spanish title is Barcelona's main priority this season.