Paper Talk: May 26
Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United Liverpool and Tottenham transfer news
- Arsenal are set to complete a £10million deal for Sunderland goalkeeper Simon Mignolet.
- New Manchester United manager David Moyes wants Everton midfielder Marouane Fellaini to follow him to Old Trafford.
- Manchester City will hand Manuel Pellegrini a transfer kitty of £100m once he takes over at the Etihad Stadium.
- Real Madrid are preparing a £60million offer for Tottenham winger Gareth Bale.
- Former Manchester United striker Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is being considered for the Everton job.
- Chelsea defender Ashley Cole will reject Roy Hodgson's offer to captain England on his 100th cap against the Republic of Ireland at Wembley next week.
Mail on Sunday:
- Manchester United striker Robin van Persie sent CNN host and Arsenal fan Piers Morgan a signed picture of himself with the Premier League trophy.
- Vincent Kompany vows to stay at Manchester City despite reported interest from AS Monaco.
- Liverpool defender Martin Skrtel is willing to listen to offers this summer, as Brendan Rodgers weighs up a bid for Swansea centre-back Ashley Williams.
- Carlo Ancelotti is planning to reuite former Manchester United team-mates Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney when he takes over at Real Madrid.
The Sun on Sunday:
- Jose Mourinho wants to turn Romelu Lukaku into the new Didier Drogba should the outgoing Real Madrid boss return to Chelsea.
- Sergio Aguero has signed a new contract at Manchester City, keeping him at the club until 2017.