Carl Froch is already eyeing up his next opponent after defeating Mikkel Kessler, the American Andre Ward.
Froch, who added the WBA title to his IBF Crown on Saturday, will attempt to exert revenge on Ward after his defeat in December 2011.
He told The Sun: “I said before the Kessler fight that the winner should really be concentrating on moving on and my only other loss was against pound-for-pound No 2 in the world Andre Ward.
“What a fantastic fighter he is and a great, great champion, but he is there to be beaten."
Froch has only been beaten twice in his career, by Saturday's opponent Kessler and by Ward, but the Englishman hopes that he can successfully overturn both those defeats.
“If I could avenge the Andre Ward loss, can you imagine that?
“The only two people to beat me are Mikkel and Andre Ward. To beat those two would be something dreams are made of.” Froch added.
The 35-year old is undefeated on home soil, having lost twice out of six fights on the road. Understandably, Froch is keen for the potential fight against Ward to be in England.
"I went over to America to fight him last time and now let’s get him over to England.
“He’s living in cloud cockoo land if he thinks I’m going to fight him there again. Ward needs me more than I need him."
Andre Ward, who was in attendance at the O2 Arena to watch Froch defeat Kessler, was stripped of his WBC title earlier this year after undergoing shoulder surgery.
The American has answered back to Froch's comments and seems open to the idea of a rematch.
“If Eddie Hearn and Carl Froch really want the fight, they can call my manger and let’s talk about it." Ward stated.
“His record is 4-2 on the road and he is undefeated in England, so I know why he wants to fight me here.
The UK is not out of the question so pick your phone up and let’s talk about it if you’re serious," he added.
Write for GiveMeSport! Sign-up to the GMS Writing Academy here: http://bit.ly/12evFlH
DISCLAIMER: This article has been written by a member of the GiveMeSport Writing Academy and does not represent the views of GiveMeSport.com or SportsNewMedia. The views and opinions expressed are solely that of the author credited at the top of this article. GiveMeSport.com and SportsNewMedia do not take any responsibility for the content of its contributors.