Valencia sporting director Braulio Vazquez has admitted there 'is plenty of interest' in striker Roberto Soldado, but says the club have not received any firm bids as yet.
The Spanish international hit 24 goals for Valencia in La Liga last season and has been linked with a move to the Premier League in recent transfer windows.
Speaking in a press conference on Friday, Vazquez admitted there is a chance Soldado could be on the move this summer.
He said: "At the moment we have not received any formal offers for our striker, but there are many people who have asked us about his situation. I can't say much more.
"Do Valencia have a Plan B for the departure of Soldado? That is normal if big clubs are interested in a striker who scored 24 league goals in the previous season."
Tottenham have reportedly lodged bids for the 28-year-old in the past and are said to be gearing up to make another move for the forward this summer as they continue their search for a new front-man.
So far Spurs have missed out on David Villa, who has joined Atletico Madrid, while their interest in Brazilian Leandro Damiao is believed to be over. Their main target now appears to be one of either Soldado or Christian Benteke from Aston Villa.
Villa are reportedly holding out for around £25 million for a player who scored 21 goals in his maiden Premier League campaign.
Do YOU want to write for GiveMeSport? Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE: http://gms.to/writeforgms