Manchester United boss David Moyes is confident that he will bring in new players this summer, however has admitted he is unsure whether the club will continue to pursue the signing of Cesc Fabregas.
The Red Devils have, so far, only signed Uruguayan youngster Guillermo Varela, but the United boss, who took over at Old Trafford on July 1, expects more additions to be made to the squad.
Moyes told reporters: "I am quite confident we will add to the squad.
"But what we have here is a really good squad of players already. You mustn't forget about the quality that is already here at Manchester United."
However, with Fabregas seemingly at the top of Moyes' shopping list, the United boss does not know if a third bid will be made for the ex-Arsenal captain.
"I couldn't tell you if there will be another bid [for Fabregas]," he said.
"I never at any time said I knew we would get him. We will take stock and consider what we are going to do next."
The Red Devils are currently in Hong Kong as they prepare to face Kitchee tommorow afternoon as they continue their pre-season preparations.
Moyes' side have just managed one victory in four tour matches so far this summer, so United will be hoping for a good outcome in Hong Kong, before returning to Manchester.